Beulah Cemetery - New Britain, Pennsylvania
238 Almshouse Road
New Britain, PA 18901
The 14 acre Beulah Cemetery in New Britain, Bucks County was established in 1882. This is considered a non-profit, though I can find no Form 990. Beulah is non-denominational, which means there are no restrictions on who can be buried here. Plenty of burial space exists.
Pricing information as of August 2018:
Sections E and H...
- $1100 for a single lot
- $2100 for two lots
- $3000 for three lots
- $4000 for four lots
Cremation lots: $550
Opening (and closing) fees:
- Standard depth: $1400 weekdays, $2100 on Saturdays, $2300 on Sundays and holidays
- Double depth: $1700 weekdays, $2300 on Saturdays, $2500 on Sundays and holidays
- Cremation opening: $800 weekdays, $950 on Saturdays, $1000 on Sundays and holidays
- Up to 5 cremation interments per grave.
- Sunday and holiday burials not a guaranteed thing. Discuss with cemetery management.