Lower Merion Baptist Church Cemetery - Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
911 New Gulph Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Nineteen known Revolutionary War veterans are buried here, plus veterans from the War of 1812, and the Civil War.
The cemetery was established in 1811, three years after the founding of the church.
Former President Woodrow Wilson actually lived on this very property while he was a professor at Bryn Mawr College.