First Presbyterian Church Of Port Kennedy - King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
1084 Old Valley Forge Road
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
Port Kennedy seems like an odd name for this church. The origins of the name date back to the mid-1850's when an industrial village along the banks of the nearby Schuylkill River existed. The village was known as "Port Kennedy."
There are a lot of ancient graves in this church cemetery.
Pricing information as of May 2017: