Bethel Hill Methodist Episcopal Graveyard - Lansdale, Pennsylvania
2000 Bethel Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
The Bethel Hill Graveyard was established in 1770. A church built soon afterwards on these grounds served as a temporary hospital during the Revolutionary War. For the soldiers who did not survive their injuries, they were buried here.
Over time, two additional land purchases expanded the cemetery. Though still, there is not much available burial space.
Only church members are permitted to purchase burial space here. Two and four grave lots are available.