St. Peter's Cemetery - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Belgrade & Tioga Streets
4268 Richmond Street
Philadelphia, PA 19137
St. Peter's Cemetery in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia has visiting hours between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily
This cemetery was established in 1849 for the purpose of serving the German Catholic community. It was expanded in 1867 to encompass a full city block. The cemetery is operated by "Redemptorist Cemeteries," which also runs the Most Holy Redeemer Cemetery in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia.
St. Peter's Cemetery also has the same rules and regulations as Most Holy Redeemer Cemetery. Read more HERE.